Senior Data Quality/Integrity Engineer - Care Delivery Organization
- Flexible / Remote
The Senior Data Quality/Integrity Engineer understands end-to-end master data processes and flows and uses that knowledge to design and implement master data management solutions. The Senior Data Quality/Integrity Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Data Quality/Integrity Engineer provides business process, system support and data quality governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders. Implements solutions to gather data from multiple sources and consolidate it into a single, centralized location. Conducts testing and system validation to troubleshoot issues related to master data management and system. Identifies and implements process improvements in relation to master data processes. Identifies, reviews and evaluates master data management metrics. Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise. Provides training and support on master data process to users. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other equivalent fields
- Strong technical understanding of data architecture, data quality and related technologies along with data quality management principles
- Familiarity with a data quality, analytics and reporting tools and techniques
- Deep understanding of how data supports corporate strategy, is used within business processes and its impact
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Advanced user with Python, Access and SQL
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top