Senior CRM Marketing Professional, Pharmacy Engagement Marketing
- Louisville, KY
The Senior CRM Marketing Professional will work side-by-side with our Pharmacy partners to identify business goals for our outreach, develop innovative strategies to meet those objectives, lead the communications team through flawless execution, and measure success so we can continuously improve our efforts. As a Senior CRM Marketing Professional you will:
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry, and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to support the development of strategies.
- Play a leading role in consulting with business partners and developing communications solutions for our members
- Develop communications strategies and implement campaigns for one of the company's top business priorities: encouraging our consumers to make smart healthcare choices
- Partner closely with Humana Pharmacy Solutions to understand current retention efforts and develop retention strategies that align with the organization's goals.
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Play a leading role with other team members to achieve the business goals of Humana Pharmacy Solutions and Humana Pharmacy mail order
- Identify, analyze and evaluate business opportunities using historical campaign performance, market research and competitive intelligence
- Use your problem-solving skills, be organized, show attention to detail and manage multiple high-profile programs.
- Create content for leadership/executive presentations that communicate opportunities and progress.
First Year Success Factors
- Impact of communications campaigns
- Communications strategies acknowledged by others as smart and effective
- Recognition among team members as a communications expert who gets results
- Development of effective partnerships with internal clients and team members
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of strategic marketing experience
- Prior Marketing and/or Digital Marketing experience within a Fortune 500 company
- End to End campaign/communication management (strategy to execution to reporting)
- Strong, demonstrated skills measuring marketing campaigns and developing insights from analysis, both quantitative and qualitative
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, lead generation, digital marketing, retention, and content marketing
- Strong selling and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and influence business colleagues
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment, drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, keep them moving and bring to successful fruition
- Ability to identify financial drivers, define and communicate cost and benefit
- Experience working with copywriters, graphic designers, and print/email/phone vendors
- Knowledge of healthcare, pharmacy and/or clinical concepts and conditions
- Master's Degree in marketing, communications or related field plus
Location preferences: Louisville, KY; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA, Tampa, FL, Green Bay, WI or San Antonio, TX. Remote/Work also available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top