Senior Cloud Genesys Contact Center Services Engineer - ( Work at Home / Remote )
- Flexible / Remote
The Senior Cloud Services Engineer for Customer Experience Center Platform (CECP) Platform Innovation will align to the Enterprise Innovation Office (EIO) for Humana's Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Platform (aka "the Platform") provided by Genesys, Inc. (aka "the Vendor") and the associated technology ecosystem (example: CJO, voice biometrics, etc.) This innovation office aligns all aspects of the Platform and technologies with Humana's goals ensuring prioritization of key needs across the enterprise. The office will provide the assurance that Humana is fully exploiting and leveraging their investment in the Platforms products, capabilities, features, integrations, services, ecosystem, and training to meet and exceed on these goals.
The Senior Cloud Services Engineer enables cloud to provide optimal performance, continuity and efficiency in virtualized, on-demand, SaaS environments. Work assignments will involve moderately complex to complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security, and driving exceptional market leading customer experiences. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software-to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Be a part of the technology team -- Be a critical cog in cutting edge Healthcare technology!
Humana is seeking a Senior Cloud Services Engineer utilizes software that manages and monitors networks, systems and applications not only to guarantee performance to cloud software environments but also to better orchestrate and automate provisioning of resources. The role begins to influence strategy and makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components with limited direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. The role will include close collaboration and partnership with the IT leadership team, the Platform Delivery team, the Experience Delivery teams, the Platform business sponsors, program leadership team, operations leaders across all Segments, and the Vendor to ensure opportunities for innovation are identified and Vendor engagement is effective in bringing those opportunities to life in a secure and compliant manner.
- Bachelor's or IT degree
- At least 5 or more years of technical experience involving complex, large scale solution architecture and delivery on cloud, SaaS, or similar platforms
- Partner with business and delivery teams to understand business needs and contribute to platform and solutions innovation initiatives and product roadmaps for the customer experience center platform solutions
- Understand how platform and solutions are meeting functional and non-functional requirements, if there are gaps requiring enhancements and drive closure of vendor commitments to product
- Manage platform licensing, reporting, adoption and provide reviews
- Manage platform technical training paths, licensing and provide reviews
- Maintain on-demand demonstration library and requests for ad-hoc demonstrations
- Manage requests for partner resources for meetings, roadmap reviews, etc.
- Manage presentations, SharePoint, OKR reporting and other innovation office activities
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on delivery alignment, engage and provide support
- Strong analytic, organization and problem solving skills enabling sound decision making
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation essential; a confident change-agent; strong presentation skills (oral and written)
- Technical experience involving large scale cloud, SaaS or similar platforms (customer experience platforms such as Genesys Cloud, Five9, NICE inContact, Salesforce, etc. a plus)
- Cloud, SaaS capabilities delivery experience
- Cloud, SaaS technology ecosystem integration experience
- Experience managing Proof-of-Concepts to support evaluations
- Architecture development experience across Business, Application, Data and Technology domains
- Experience of leading major strategic business and IT transformation programs
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record of adopting new technologies
- Working with vendors to enhance product capabilities
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Using agile methodologies (ex: SAFe), have experience with waterfall as well
- Experience creating and managing SharPoint sites
- Experience in Healthcare a plus
- You will report to the Head of CECP Platform Innovation. This area falls under the CIO of Shared Corporate Solutions
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Acts Strategically: Makes decisions and sets strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first
- .Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it's important to us too. That's why we're committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what's happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top