PRN Private Pay Home Care RN
- Livingston, NJ
Senior Bridge is seeking passionate, Field Care Managers dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care services to chronically ill patients utilizing multidisciplinary approach to care.
As a Field Care Manager you will be responsible for the following and will work under the direction of the Home Care Supervisor.
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the clients Physician to ensure the facilitation of the provision of the best possible care
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Communicate explanation of the care plan to client and or families, attorney or Guardians
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, and other Professionals, etc. and all members of the multidisciplinary team all findings, outcomes, plans that relate to Ensuring in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with company -adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Observes infection control practices and uses standard precautions
- Participates in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Performs any other duties as requested by the company or your supervisor.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of NJ with no disciplinary action
- 1 year of Home Care experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of community resources
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB. Valid driver's license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
- This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and therefore requires and individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,00 limits. (Certain areas may not require a personal vehicle.)
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be available to participate in on-call rotation (Every 3-4 week) Monday-Thursday 5PM- 8:30AM; weekends Friday 5PM-Monday 8:30AM.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing Preferred
- Private Pay Home Care experience
- Care Management Certification
- Experience/contacts with community based organization
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation as needed
Preferred availability foron-call during the week Monday-Thursday 5PM-8:30AM AND/OR 2-3 weekend days per month and minimum 3-4 week days per month.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top