Pharmacy Technician & Pharmacy Technician in Training
- Glendale, AZ
Inbound/Outbound phone position assisting our members with their inquiries. You will work within a team, partnering with our call center and our team of Pharmacists to thoroughly resolve our member's requests. The position requires an Arizona Pharmacy Technician in Training License. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with our members and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITIES !!!
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Humana mail order pharmacy is seeking Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Technicians in Training to fill a variety of positions. Responsibilities vary by team, but can included:
- Take inbound calls or make outbound calls to members or providers.
- Data entry of prescriptions.
- Answer questions and resolve issues regarding mail order pharmacy inquiries.
- Interact with physician's offices, hospitals, and members.
- Meet metrics set by the department.
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes.
- Fill prescriptions in our warehouse.
BENEFITS ARE GREAT and start your first day of work
- 4 ½ weeks of PTO - your VERY FIRST YEAR - accrued
- 2 personal days - every year
- 1 volunteer paid day every year
- 125% match of the first 6% you contribute to the 401k
- Caregivers Leave - available your first day of work - 2 full weeks of paid time off to care for a seriously ill loved one
- Wellness points - convertible to shop in a virtual mall
- We promote from within
- $500 sign on bonus -payable after 6 months
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician or Tech in Training license in Arizona
- Must be able to become certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienceusing multiple computer applications simultaneously
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician ORcall centerexperience in a pharmacy or relatedcall center setting
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Experience working with insurance plans and Medicare
Video or Phone interviews using Modern Hire conferencing technology.
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates.Effective July 1, 2011, Humanaadopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top