Pharmacy Technician - Dr. Call Phones
- Blue Ash, OH
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs inbound and outbound call functions with patients and providers. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 also performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you'll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana's innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We're looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you'll partner with people who care.
In this role, you will be:
- Responsible for researching and updating clarifications and denials on patient profiles.
- Responsible for making or taking phones calls to and from providers and patients.
- Responsible for making decisions that are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician license with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy.
- At least 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order or hospital pharmacy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Strong data entry skills
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- National Certification, PTCB CphT
- Inbound/outbound call experience in any pharmacy setting a plus
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. A computer will be provided for work purposes; however a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m and a dedicated secure home workspace are required. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top