Pharmacy Technician - Dispensing
- Liberty Township, OH
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 accurately fills and counts medications. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 ensures inventory levels are adequate for dispensing by working with inventory supply team. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician license with the Board of Pharmacy in the state of Ohio.
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Must be able to work on Saturday's occasionally
- Ability to stand for long periods of timeand lift, push or pull up to 50lbs
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification, PTCB CphT
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top