Pharmacy Technician 2 - Work at Home (Maximize Your Benefits Team)
- Irving, TX
The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 integrates programs developed to improve overall health outcomes with a focus on prescription drugs. The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complexadministrative/operational/customersupport assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technician 2 (MYB Team) makes outbound calls to Humana members, educate members on alternative medications and opportunities for cost saving, and helping our members to maximize their benefits and get the most from their Humana insurance. Drives health awareness with patients through Rx Education and targeted quarterly campaigns. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician License in Arizona or Texas
- Certified Pharmacy Technician(PTCB - CPhT)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
- Applied knowledge of insurance processing, customer service or call center processes and practices
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in mail order and/or retail pharmacy setting
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently
Initial Interview Format - Modern Hire
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an text inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will respond to a set of questions via text. You should anticipate this interview to take less than 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates.Effective July 1, 2011, Humanaadopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top