Pharmacy Technician 2 - Finance Operations(Work at Home, Glendale AZ)
- Glendale, AZ
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 accurately fills and counts medications. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Scope of Role and Responsibilities:
- Process check requests and invoices for proper documentation, approval authorization and internal controls
- Inbound and Outbound member calls related to billing inquiries, credit card declines, payment plans, check by phone payments and outstanding balances on accounts causing a delay with orders in process
- Perform both routine and duties associated with accounts payable processing and reporting
- Complete special projects with varied and complex components as needed
- Process Part B claims for PDP members.
- Assist with Patient Assistance process. (Payment plans, Grants, Etc...)
Identifies and collects overdue accounts to minimize outstanding debts. Performs research and resolution for members regarding their financial account via the phone. Retains membership and assists members in making payments for past due balances. Corrects any administrative and/or service problems relating to members plan. Communicates any trends and/or problems. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
Are you a fit?
- Demonstrated experience analyzing Accounts Receivable accounts
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
- High School Diploma
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician license with the Arizona Board of Pharmacy.
- National Certification, PTCB CphT
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
- Prior billing or Account receivable experience.
- 1 year of Call Center experience
- 1 year of Pharmacy experience
- Must live within 60 mile radius of Glendale, AZ
- The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona: Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates.Effective July 1, 2011, Humanaadopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top