Pharmacy and Therapeutics Quality and Process Professional 2
- Louisville, KY
The Pharmacy and Therapeutics Quality and Process Professional 2 is an integral part Humana's Clinical Formulary Strategy team. Humana is seeking a positive and proactive individual to contribute to this high performing team which drives clinical, compliance, and operational execution of Humana's formulary strategies.
- Assists with Humana's Pharmacy and Therapeutics processes including tracking of metrics to ensure regulatory compliance and identifying opportunities for process improvement to drive quality and efficiencies.
- Assists with all compliance related tasks including, but not limited to reporting of quality events, evaluation of business related impacts, and execution of remediation plans.
- Collaborates across various functional areas to identify and implement compliance opportunities and improvements.
- Proactively assesses suite of pharmacy communication products to ensure all are a best-in-class.
- Utilizes process-based methodologies to develop new end to end processes, optimize existing ones, and identify ways to enhance efficiency.
- Responsible for appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Creates and communicates business reports, metrics and assists in resource planning models.
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience
- Six Sigma Green belt certified or pursuing certification
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and create presentations for leadership
- Ability to assimilate, analyze, draw conclusions, and make recommendations from complex data
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment and is also an individual contributor
- Able to give direction and make sound business decisions
- Ability to work in either a team or an individual capacity to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- MBA or pursuing degree
- Three years' experience in pharmacy benefits management and Medicare Part D
- Experience developing system enhancements to drive efficiencies
- Previous experience leading others
- Data analysis and experience working with Access, SQL and Excel
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top