Part-Time Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Technician in Training (Ohio)
- Blue Ash, OH
Part-time Pharmacy Technicians or Pharmacy Technician in Training
Part-time Shifts Available!
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. A computer will be provided for work purposes; however a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m and a dedicated secure home workspace are required. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Earn a $500 hiring bonus! Bonus is paidafter 180 days of employment; you must be employed until that date to be eligible to receive the payment.
Please note that this requisition is a pipeline for our Pharmacy Technician jobs. We appreciate your application and will review your information as openings become available in this space.Opportunities may vary between our Clinical Services and Dr. Call Phones teams depending upon our needs.
Typical Pharmacy Technician Opportunities:
- The Consultative Clinical Services Pharmacy Technician addresses questions related to specific assigned area and assists with medication research. Triages calls that require consultation with a pharmacist. Makes outbound calls to patients to offer medication therapy management programs and schedules medication review sessions with consultative pharmacists.
- Dr. Call Phones Pharmacy Technician is responsible for researching and updating clarifications and denials on patient profiles. Also, responsible for making or taking phones calls to and from providers and patients.
The Pharmacy Technicians work within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion. Activities are moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician or Tech in Training license in OHIO
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician/Technician in Training ORcall centerexperience in a pharmacy or relatedcall center setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienceusing multiple computer applications simultaneously
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Certified Pharmacy Technician in the state of Ohio
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Mail Order Pharmacy or Retail Pharmacy experience
- Experience working with insurance plans and Medicare
Learn more about Humana Pharmacy Solutions and what we do.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top