NYC | Home Health Aide
- New York, NY
SeniorBridge ®, a private pay home care agency is rated one of the top Home Care companies in NY. We are a different kind of home care service. All of our caregivers have the support of professional care managers and receive some of the best training in the industry. We ALL work as a TEAM to meet the needs of our clients.
The Home Health Aide will provide patients with assistance in activities in daily living.
- Log details of patient health, both physical and mental.
- Aid patient with personal care, including bathing, grooming, dressing and following exercise or medication regiments.
- Assist with toileting, including use of a commode, toilet and bedpan.
- Aid with ambulation, including use of a wheelchair, cane and walker.
- Prepare nutritious meals according to dietary plans.
- Adhere to strict guidelines regarding safety and adhere to laws and regulations.
- Perform errands, such as grocery shopping, simple deliveries and transporting patient to appointments.
- Enhance reputation of the company by providing compassionate, thorough service and taking on new tasks and requests with a helpful attitude.
- Certified as a Home Health Aidein New York State
- 1 year or lessofhome care experience
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in providing related patient care
- Understanding of personal care techniques, using application of principles for infection control
- Sensitive to the differences in patient needs that may arise from cultural or ethnic differences
- Ability to read, comprehend, and print simple instructions and notes
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year ofhome care experience
- Privatehome careexperience
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus+
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top