.NET Application Developer (virtual remote home office eligible)
- Louisville, KY
** Role is open to remote/virtual/home office post-covid.
Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you want to transform an industry? Crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in software technology?... As a developer at Enrollment, you will use the latest technologies with Cloud, Kafka and stream sets. Come help us re-imagine and re-architect our solutions to provide world-class, best of breed solutions to help advance initiatives of our customers and provide better care to our members.
The Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 or more years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Prior Web, API development experience withstandard technology stack like .NET
- Understanding of agile and waterfall SDLC, OO principles, and design patterns
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding of Azure fundamentals
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps, GIT and build automation
- Master's Degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top