Medicare Sales Representative - Peoria, IL
- Flexible / Remote
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this fieldposition,you will cultivate, maintainand buildrelationships with Humana's customers, external business partners and the communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associatesenjoy:
- Base salarywith acompetitivecommissionstructureand a monthlyguarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental insurances
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- High School Diploma
- Active Health & Life Insurance licenses
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Greatwithlaptopcomputers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includesknowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Must reside inthelocal territory
- Associate's orBachelor'sdegree
- Engaged withthecommunitythroughservice, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write inbothEnglish and an additional language withoutlimitationsor assistance
- Upon offer acceptance, you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana)prior to your start datein order to sell our products
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top