Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 - Dispensing (2nd Shift)
- Liberty Township, OH
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 accurately fills and counts medications. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 ensures inventory levels are adequate for dispensing by working with inventory supply team. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
2nd Shift Hours: Sunday - Thursday 5:30 pm - 2:00 am
Earn a $500 hiring bonus! Bonus is paidafter 180 days of employment; you must be employed until that date to be eligible to receive the payment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in Ohio state.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician PTCB (CphT) or ExCPT (highly preferred)
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Comfortable standing for an8 hour shift
- 1-2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order or hospital pharmacy setting.
Learn more about Humana Pharmacy Solutions and what we do.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top