The Intern - General 1 performs duties in field of study or profession. The Intern - General 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Intern - General 1 acts as an apprentice while completing formal education or immediately following graduation. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Currently completing MA Training program and seeking clinical Externship
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must not require sponsorship to work in the U.S. now or in the future
- Have a strong academic history, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA being desired
- Be actively involved on-campus and/or in the community
- Possess an interest in working in the healthcare industry
Scheduled Weekly Hours