Lead Enterprise Architect - Enterprise Cloud Architecture (remote virtual home office eligible)
- Louisville, KY
The Lead Enterprise Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions and architectural roadmaps. The Lead Enterprise Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Define, plan and realize our cloud vision.
Build holistic view of enterprise cloud strategy, processes, information, technology to enable our business and customers to take advantage of advanced capabilities in the cloud in an agile and sustainable manner.
Define enterprise technology standards, roadmaps, modules and tools for enterprise use.
Provide direction and architectural strategy on complex and dynamic issues.
Engage with leadership and SMEs to understand and build a holistic view of the enterprise strategy, processes, information and technology assets. Set the framework for cloud adoption and migration, lead technical evaluations and recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Progressive experience as a senior architect or technical lead in large IT projects spanning multiple enterprise systems
- 10 or more years design, development, and testing of software applications
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- AWS, Azure or GCP Experience
- Master's Degree
- Associate or Professional Cloud Certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top