The Lead Cloud Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
As a Lead Cloud Solution Architect, you will work as a core member if our interdisciplinary teams and will be expected to quickly contribute as an initiative leader and trusted technical advisor to our senior leaders. You will orchestrate and deliver viable solutions for our businesses to adopt by translating strategies into action, delivering significant ROI, reducing risk and achieving enterprise-wide strategic objectives. On a daily basis, you will work with senior leaders and technical staff to spearhead breakthrough solutions and technical product managers and vendors to drive end-to-end automations for complex processes. You will also partner with our automation teams to enable growth and scale.
- Designing and maintaining cloud solution architecture and technical roadmaps for intelligent automation capabilities using an effective, agile approach.
- Understand customer needs, conduct current state analysis and explore multiple solutions and/or vendor offerings to minimize risk and deliver sustainable solutions.
- Ability to design cloud native solutions for complex systems.
- Derives, challenges and is able to comprehend and speak to detailed application requirements
- Manages multiple engagements and priorities autonomously and in parallel.
- Evaluate vendor products and design cloud native solutions for automations.
- Understands, communicated and challenges standards, processes where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8 years of progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture/engineering, information security, or other specialized technology field.
- Extremely strong technical foundation with a solid background in system design, architectural patterns and ability to map technology concepts across various technology platforms
- Excellent communication skills. Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Azure Cloud Architect Certification
- Ability to design and maintaining solution architecture and technical roadmaps for intelligent automation capabilities using an effective, agile approach.
- Prior Experience in RPA platforms such as Automation Anywhere, UIPath.
- Prior Experience in Cognitive platforms such as Workfusion, Azure/Google Cognitive Services.
- Solid understanding of security best practices including OAuth2, SAML protocols. Hands on Experience with C#, Java, exposure to Python and Winbatch
- Cloud Experience preferably Azure/GCP.
- CI/CD Experience
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked on Tech/Platform Modernization Efforts.
Scheduled Weekly Hours