I-SNP Provider Engagement Executive for Atlanta GA
- Atlanta, GA
The Provider Engagement Executive I-SNP develops and grows positive, long-term relationships with skilled nursing facilities, providers and healthcare systems in order to support and improve financial and quality performance within the contracted working relationship with the health plan. The Provider Engagement Executive works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Provider Engagement Executive represents the scope of health plan/provider relationship across such areas as financial performance, incentive programs, quality and clinical management, data sharing, connectivity, documentation and coding, HEDIS and STARs performance, operational improvements and other areas as they relate to provider performance, member experience, market growth, provider experience and operational excellence. Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action. Works as a liaison between skilled nursing facilities and MarketPoint sales agents to support product distribution efforts and cultivate relationships that are pivotal for product growth.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Significant experience Health care or managed care with Provider Relations experience
- Demonstrated project management experience in a complex health care environment and partnering with senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Proven planning, preparation and presenting skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with Nursing Home settings
- Master's Degree
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting financial trends for health care costs, administrative expenses and quality/bonus performance
- Experience partnering with a professional sales and sales support organization
- Comprehensive knowledge of Medicare policies, processes and procedures
- ISNP Product experience
For the Atlanta GA position Candidates MUST live in the Metro Atlanta GA area. For the Greenville SC position, Candidates MUST live in the Upstate SC area. This position requires approximately 75% travel to providers within that designated geographical area.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top