Inventory Planning Clerk 1-1
- Phoenix, AZ
The Inventory Planning Clerk 1 ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. The Inventory Planning Clerk 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inventory Planning Clerk 1 develops and executes replenishment strategies; conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma
- Less than 3 years of technical experience
- Solid experience of interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action during projects
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10-panel drug test
- The role requires on-site work at our Arizona facility
- Schedule may include weekend days
- At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it's important to us too. We are committed in making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share a real passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana. The following policy applies only to associates working in the state of Arizona: We are committed in providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, we have adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
- In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top