Internal Auditor 2
- Louisville, KY
The Internal Auditor 2 develops, plans and evaluates internal audit programs for the organization's accounting and statistical records and the activities of various departments to ensure compliance with the organization's policies, procedures and standards. The Internal Auditor 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Internal Auditor 2 determines proper accountability of assets. Audits accounting records of contract agreements in which the organization is involved. Prepares reports for management on the results of audits, providing recommendations on improvements. Interfaces with and assists outside auditors to expedite their work. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of audit or consulting experience
- Successful track record in facilitating and consulting across teams and managing projects
- Likes to focus on the "big picture" and thrives in a fast paced, multi-project work environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of (MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Certifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, CFE
- Advanced degree preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Process Improvement and/or Quality Control expertise
- This position is located in Louisville, KY.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top