- Chicago, IL
The Informatics Lead coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Informatics Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Humana is seeking an Informatics Lead who will capitalize on data insights, drive innovation, and collaborate with cross-functional partners to deliver critical business impact and ensure exceptional physician partnership and member results. As part of an entrepreneurial analytics-based strategy team, you will initiate highly visible projects and establish and implement requirements while consulting and gaining commitment from key stakeholders.
- Lead strategic innovation in physician performance analytics reporting and collaborate with other functional areas and external partners
- Be a consultant to internal clients recognizing and pursuing opportunities to leverage physician metrics in corporate and market programs in multiple business lines
- Ideate, develop, and execute actionable reports and dashboards by considering trends, competitive landscape, alignment with other provider initiatives, and other factors
- Be an effective communicator who can actively advocate for value-based solutions and educate diverse audiences on the power of physician analytics
- Partner with compatible companies and strategic consulting firms to enhance analytical capabilities
- Continually grow a deep understanding of physician networks, product offerings, and quantitative approaches which produce meaningful results
- 3-5 years' work experience in data and technology focused leadership roles
- Masters' degree in relevant field of study
- Strategic thinking, planning, project management capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Strong database software proficiency with experience using tools like SAS, PL/SQL, R, and Python to manage and analyze very large complex data sets and derive insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven record of translating business problems into analytical processes
- Ambitious and confident change-agent; strong advocacy and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ability to mentor and manage cross-functional associates in data-driven engagements
- Prior experience in health solutions industry, particularly in provider performance analysis, medical claims, or episodes of care
- Experience using BI Tools such as Power BI or Tableau to design and create reporting dashboards and portals
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. Additionally, this position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed
of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes.
Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top