- Vero Beach, FL
Positions open in Sebastian, Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Fort Pierce, Palm City, Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach.The Caregiver 1 provides clients with assistance in activities of daily living. The Caregiver 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Caregiver 1 addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment.Assists clients withbathing, dressing, personal care, light housekeeping, and meal preparation. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 75 Hour HHA Certificate and/or CNA License
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering simple treatments and providing related patient care
- Understanding of personal care techniques, using application of principles for infection control
- Sensitive to the differences in patient needs that may arise from cultural or ethnic differences
- Ability to read, comprehend, and print simple instructions and notes
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand
- Hoyer Lift knowledge
- Own transportation
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top