- Port Charlotte, FL
The Caregiver 1 provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Caregiver 1 addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment. Helps , baths and dresses, takes care of household chores, and prepares meals Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma
- Less than 2 years of technical experience
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
- Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering simple treatments and providing related patient care
- Understanding of personal care techniques, using application of principles for infection control
- Sensitive to the differences in patient needs that may arise from cultural or ethnic differences
- Ability to read, comprehend, and print simple instructions and notes
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Knowledge of primary care medicine requirements (state specific).
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
- Previous Medical Assistant experience
- Basic computer skills and/or clerical experience.
- Ability to type 25-30 words per minutes accurately
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top