Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2- FPG Marketing
- Orlando, FL
The Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2 plans and executes marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention based on localized specifications. The Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Field/Sales Marketing Representative 2 plans and organizes local marketing and sales programs. Acts as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams. Gathers and reports customer intelligence to sales teams. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
Please note that this requisition is a pipeline for our Field/Sales Marketing Rep 2 job. We appreciate your application and will review your information as openings become available in this space.Locations may vary between Orlando, FL, Kissimmee, FL, Altamonte Springs, FL, Longwood, FL, Casselberry, FL, Clermont, FL, Leesburg, FL,Poinciana, FL& Apopka, FL depending upon our needs.
- High School Diploma
- Less than 3 years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
- Prior health insurance industry experience
- Prior ad agency experience
- Prior experience with designing and arranging website content
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top