Entry-level Medicare Sales Representative - Bangor, ME
- Brewer, ME
The Medicare Sales Representative - US sells individual health plan products and services in a field setting. The Medicare Sales Representative - US work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Role: Medicare Sales Representative - Entry Level
Assignment: MarketPoint (Medicare Sales Organization)
Location: Bangor, ME
Humana is seeking a motivated, self -starting individual to sell the Humana Medicare Advantage Plans as well as other insurance lines to include life, annuity, indemnity, dental, vision and more. Cultivate and maintain relationships with Humana's customers, external business partners and within the community.
• Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information for Medicare Advantage product portfolio
• Market and promote products to the Medicare population.
• Conduct individual and group presentations to promote brand awareness.
• Self-generate sales leads from various community engagement initiatives within defined territory.
Full time associates enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes
• Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of supplemental insurances
• Paid time off & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Well-being programs where you can earn additional money, gift cards, or prizes for healthy behavior and wellness activities.
• Basic Life Insurance
• Volunteer Day Off
• Education reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
• Parental leave include maternity, paternity and child adoption leave
• Caregiver leave
- You will report to a Market Manager
- This position is for entry-level college recruitment and we are seeking upcoming graduates or recent graduates
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- This role is part of Humana's driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Abilityto obtain Health & Life insurance licenses - Humana will guide students through this process
- AHIP certification - Humana will guide students through this process
- Previous experience with health and life insurance, long-term care and/or annuity products
- Current activeMaine Health and Life Insurance licenses
- Ability to relocate to high demand markets
- Previous internship and/or workexperience a plus
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be actively involved on-campus and/or in the community with verifiable extracurricular activities and/or clubs
- Strong interest in the Healthcare industry with a passion for helping others
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top