Dr Call Queues Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 WAH
- Flexible / Remote
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 provides resolution or outreach for resolution on prescriptions that are considered incomplete, invalid, or contain clinical issues preventing the fulfillment of the request. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
- Provides resolution or outreach for resolution on prescriptions that are incomplete, invalid, or contain clinical issues preventing the fulfillment of the request
- Decisions based on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction
- Communicate with physician offices and hospitals via fax or telephone
Candidates for this position must have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently while performing repetitive tasks
- Intermediate PC skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active TX Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- National Certification, PTCB or CPhT
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order, hospital, or specialty pharmacy setting
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire Text allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn't missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire Text interview.
In this interview, you will type/text to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide written responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top