Director of Compliance, Provider and Clinical Services
- Orlando, FL
The Director, Compliance ensures compliance with governmental requirements. The Director, Compliance requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across the function or segment.
The Director, Compliance develops and implements compliance policies and procedures. Researches compliance issues and recommends changes that assure compliance with contract obligations. Maintains relationships with government agencies. Coordinates site visits for regulators, coordinates implementation and compliance with corrective action plans, as needed. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy.
- Master's Degree or JD
- 8 or more years of compliance technical skillset working in Provider or Practice Group setting
- 5 or more years of management experience
- Advanced experience working in compliance, risk management, or managed-care field
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence effectively
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top