Digital Strategy Advancement Advisor - Member Products
- Louisville, KY
The Digital Strategy Advancement Advisor provides data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large. The Strategy Advancement Advisor works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Digital Strategy Advancement Advisor- Member Products works closely with organizational leaders to provide digital thought leadership and consulting to optimize existing or develop new digital product capabilities based on tradeoffs between cost, speed, customer needs, strategy and business impact. Maintain, in partnership with business, a short-term (1 year) and long-term (3-5 year) roadmap for digital products, illustrating the organization's vision and plans that communicates the ongoing business case for continued investment in digital. Leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources. Shares complex information related to areas of expertise. Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of objectives. Interacts with peers in management / customers / vendors to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances relationships with key internal and external contacts. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be self-directed, highly-engaged, able to navigate through ambiguity and will have demonstrated expertise in digital strategy development & execution to support multi-functional, cross collaborative efforts essential to improving digital member experience and supporting the businesses strategic goals. This will require having strong communication skills to support building and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of digital strategy and/or product management experience delivering large complex programs (e.g., a portfolio of projects)
- 5+ years of experience working closely with experience designers, engineers in custom product development, systems integration, and/or software development
- You are a Consumer advocate who longs to understand their journey and takes responsibility to enhance their experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategic vision and bridge that with the tactical delivery & drive consensus accordingly
- Ability to be a great collaborator
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities and making recommendations/decisions with imperfect information
- Ability to leverage data and formulate it to make decisions & drive actionable insights
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make the vision a reality
- Proven track record in team development and influential leadership
- MBA or consulting experience is a plus
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top