Digital Health & Analytics Senior Strategy Advancement Professional- Retail
- Louisville, KY
The Senior Strategy Advancement Professional-Retail provides data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities. Provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large. The Senior Strategy Advancement Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Strategy Advancement Professional-Retail leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis.
- Responsible for working with enterprise stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine digital strategy for our PDP and Group Medicare business segments.
- Responsible for strategic development of an Epic from conception through delivery.
- Understands the priority of an Epic and works with Product teams to bring the Epic to life.
- Responsible for ensuring that work aligns to established digital business strategy and ensuring all digital projects and digital marketing campaigns have KPIs identified and include appropriate measurement plans.
- Works with Strategy Lead to:
- Align business goals, audience objectives, KPIs and success measurements
- Determine value of work and collaborate (supported by metrics and digital insights) on consumer-focused alternatives when appropriate
- Have insight into roadmap and scope of work
- Speaks to the competitive digital landscape, technology and innovation
- Works with stakeholders, sponsors, and delivery lead to determine value and priority of the digital work
- Collaborates with teams across the digital organization to develop and implement strategies, plans and standards.
- Develop close relationships with PDP & Group Medicare business teams and other key stakeholders
- Provide regular communication and clear, concise updates to internal business partners about the work, digital performance and new opportunities
- Guide teams to utilize thought leadership to deliver clients' business goals in innovative ways.
- Strong track record collaborating across teams
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Able to communicate effectively up & down the organization
- Possesses a strong team ethos
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Business Degree or related qualification.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top