Data NoSQL Architect Work at Home eligible
- Louisville, KY
The Senior Data Architect works in all data environments which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation. The Senior Data Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Data Architect responsible for developing blueprints for all data repositories, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems. Translates business needs into long-term data architecture solutions. Defines, designs and builds dimensional database schemas. Evaluates reusability of current data for separate analyses. Conducts data sheering to rid the system of old, unused or duplicate data. Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
We are seeking a curious individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment and solving business problems. You'll be part of an Agile team working closely with business and IT partners across the enterprise to understand data flows, design data repositories, and work with software developers who will consume the data. The role is for a newly-created team responsible for the creation and delivery of member journeys. As such, you will be on the forefront of developing solutions essential to advancing the company's core strategies.
- Extensive experience modeling for relational databases and NoSQL (MongoDB preferred) data stores
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Experience with stream-processing technologies such as Kafka and StreamSets
- Experience with architecture patterns including APIs, microservices, event-driven architecture, and serverless computing
- Salesforce experience (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft, Heroku, Einstein Analytics, etc.)
- Cloud Developer or Cloud Engineer certification (Azure preferred)
- Experience with Azure cloud platform, Azure DevOps, and Automation via CI/CD pipelines
- Master's Degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top