Data and Reporting Professional 2 - Work At Home/Remote Nationwide
- Flexible / Remote
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Data and Reporting Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Data and Reporting Professional 2 integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2- 5 years of professional experience in data reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience creating automated reports and self-service tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Technical Requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of database and business intelligence concepts.
- Experience in data mining and writing ad-hoc SQL queries a must, exposure to or experience in SQL development a plus - PL/SQL, T-SQL).
- Strong data analysis and research skills.
- Understanding of data modeling and warehousing concepts.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate to comprehensive outcomes through data visualization
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of experience in SQL, SAS, QlikView and Tableau
- In-depth experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, charts, and graphs
- Experience in managed care or health care sector
- Prior experience working in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
- Experience in developing reports/dashboards.
- Some experience with a data visualization tool such in BI Tools(s)
- Ability to troubleshootand test reporting solutions from back to front end
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, Overtime required as needed.
- Training: Remote. Approximately 2 weeks, intermittently, then on the job training
- Work Location (Address): WAH Nationwide
- Travel: 10%
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top