Cloud Engineer 2 Mid (remote virtual work from home eligible)
- Arlington, VA
The Cloud Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Cloud Engineer work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Cloud Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- 3-5+ years of technical experience in open systems
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- 1+ years of experience in Cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Associate or Professional Level Cloud certification in Azure, GCP or AWS.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top