Clinical Services Pharmacy Technician
- Glendale, AZ
The Consultative Pharmacy Technician 2 certified Pharmacy Technician who acts as an intake for all calls from patients, pharmacies and providers. The Consultative Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Consultative Pharmacy Technician 2 addresses questions related to specific assigned area and assists with medication research. Triages calls that require consultation with a pharmacist. Makes outbound calls to patients to offer medication therapy management programs and schedules medication review sessions with consultative pharmacists. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Arizona
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician OR call center experience in a pharmacy or related call center setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously and strong data entry skills
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
- Bilingual in Spanish
Initial Interview Format:
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern HireText allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn't missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire Text interview.
In this interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via text and you will provide written responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates.Effective July 1, 2011, Humanaadopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top