Center Administrator - PIPC - Houston/Humble/Conroe
- Houston, TX
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Partners in Primary Care, a division of Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Partners in Primary Care, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration plans and directs the work of professional and support personnel who provide outpatient care to patients in a clinical setting. The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration helps develop and leads implementation for staffing plans, policies and procedures for the facility and works closely with clinicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Three or more years of operational leadership experience within a multi-physician office or clinical group
- Direct leadership experience and demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor teams
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA's, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) or Health Information Management (HIMs) systems
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Partners in Primary Care Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Basic knowledge of Population Health Strategy
- Medicare knowledge
- Managed care experience
- Value Based Care knowledge
- Proven ability to function effectively in matrix management environment and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Solid understanding of medical care delivery, managed care financial arrangements and reimbursement
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Experience managing a budget of $500,000+
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish Preferred
Please note that this requisition is a pipeline for our Center Administrator opportunity.We appreciate your application and will review your information as openings become available in this space. NewLocations may vary between: Houston's Sunnyside, Tidwell, Hiram Clarke, Humble and Conroe,TX.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top