Bilingual VSP Care Management Support Assistant - Poinciana
- Kissimmee, FL
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Family Physicians Group (FPG), we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. At FPG, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
As a senior-focused healthcare provider, and subsidiary of one the nation's leading integrated health companies, Humana, we put the needs of seniors at the forefront of everything we do. Our multidisciplinary team goes above and beyond to make our centers a leading health and wellness destination for communities in key Medicare markets. Partners in Primary Care and FPG's national primary care centers serve more than 30,000 Medicare Advantage patients in markets including Kansas City, North Carolina, South Carolina, Orlando, Las Vegas, Louisiana and Houston.
The Care Management Support Assistant 3 contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members.
The Care Management Support Assistant 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment.
This is a Variable Staffing Pool role, we guarantee you at least 20 hours per week but you can work up to 40 hours depending on business needs.
Typical office hours can range from M-F 8am-5pm
You will be responsible for providing top tier customer service to our new members face to face and over the phone. The various ways you will be demonstrating your stellar skill set will be by assisting them with filling out their paper work, setting up visits with specialist, helping them with any social work issues such as transportation or housing. Our goal is to make every experience amazing and memorable. You will follow our members for the first 90 days therefore meeting deadlines, following up with any inquiries and excellent communication skills are necessary. The majority of our members are Spanish speaking so we will need you to be bilingual English/Spanish.
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated commitment to making someone's day every day
- Technical experience with knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Administration support experience in a healthcare industry with familiarity with care and well-being resources
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be cross trained in other roles based on business need
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- This role requires clearance with the Agency for Health Care Administration, or A H C A. If selected for this role you will be required to complete a 2nd level background investigation, through a registration and fingerprinting process.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
- 2 or more years of demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience working with our Senior population
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Bilingual English/Spanish- Must be able to speak, read, and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we may use an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first-round interview, you may receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice/Text interview. In this interview, you will listen/read a set of interview questions over your phone or computer and you will provide recorded/typed responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded/text interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top