Bilingual Medicare Sales Representative (Licensing Program) - Los Angeles, CA (Mandarin or Korean speaking)
- Flexible / Remote
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking to train unlicensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals with a strong desire to get into the insurance industry. Our training program will provide you with the fundamentals needed to sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive culture and welcomes candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this fieldposition,you will;cultivate,maintainand buildrelationships with Humana's customers, external business partners and the communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
We will pay for the insurancetrainingprogram through Kaplanalong with the Health & Life insurancelicensing examsincludingthe AHIP certification. We'll alsoprovidein market training.
Full time associates enjoy:
• Base salary with a competitive commissionstructureand a monthly guarantee
• Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental insurances
• Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
• 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
• Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
• And much more!
- Must be bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write inbothEnglish and either Mandarin or Korean withoutlimitationsor assistance
- High School Diploma
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Officeproductsand the ability to successfully navigate mobile applications
- Must reside in the local territory
- Previous internship and/or workexperiencein the insurance industry
- Strong interest in the Healthcare industry with a passion for helping others
- Engaged with your community through service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Forcollege recruitment,we are seeking upcoming graduates,recentgraduatesand active alumni
- Uponcompletion ofourtrainingprogramyou must be able to complete and pass the insurance licensing exams and the AHIP certification (all paid for by Humana) in order to sell our products.
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top