Bilingual Medicare Sales Representative (Licensing Program) - Los Angeles, CA (Chinese or Korean speaking)
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales with the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking to train unlicensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals with a strong desire to get into the insurance industry. Our training program will provide you with the fundamentals needed to sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
Upon completion of our training program and successfully obtaining your insurance licenses and AHIP Certification, you will work in the fieldto cultivate,maintainand buildrelationships with Humana's customers, external business partners and the communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
We will pay for your insurancetrainingprogram through Kaplanalong with the Health & Life insurancelicensing examsincludingthe AHIP certification. We will alsoprovideextensive virtual and in market training.
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salarywith acompetitivecommissionstructureand a monthlyguarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental insurances
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write inbothEnglish and either Chinese or Korean withoutlimitationsor assistance
- High School Diploma
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Greatwithlaptopcomputers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includesknowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must reside inthelocal territory- this position covers the Los Angeles, CA market
- Previous internship and/or workexperiencein the insurance industry
- Strong interest in the Healthcare industry with a passion for helping others
- Engaged withyourcommunitythroughservice, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Forcollege recruitment, we are seeking upcoming graduates,recentgraduatesand active alumni.
- Humana values the contributions of our Military professionals and has a long-standing commitment of hiring Military Service Members, Veterans, and Spouses.
- Uponcompletion ofourtrainingprogramyou must be able to complete and pass theinsurance licensing exams and theAHIP certification (allpaid for byHumana) inorder to sell our products.
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top