Behavioral Health Specialist, LCSW - PIPC - Beaumont, TX
- Beaumont, TX
The Field Care Manager, Behavioral Health Specialist assesses and evaluates member's needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Field Care Manager, Behavioral Health Specialist work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Field Care Manager, Behavioral HealthSpecialist employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member's physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through assessments and/or evaluations. May create member care plans. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Master's in behavioral health field including; Social Work or Adult/Geriatric Counseling
- LCSW ( Licensed Clinical Social Worker) required
- Completed Medicare ID Number
- 3 years working in a clinical setting
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and strong emotional intelligence
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Ability and flexibility to work between locations, based on business need
- This role will float between multiple clinics in the Houston market, role is Monday- Friday, 8-5:00(CST) in clinic location
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Bilingual( Spanish/English) with the ability to read and write without assistance
Please note that this requisition is a pipeline for our new Beaumont, TX Clinic for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker opportunity. We appreciate your application and will review your information as openings become available in this space.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top