Associate Director of Cloud Automation
- Louisville, KY
The Associate Director of Cloud Automation leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise automation platforms related to cloud computing. The Associate Director of Cloud Automation develops and communicates the cloud automation platform strategy.
The Associate Director of Cloud Automation produces the technical planning and feature road map for cloud automation platforms. Produces and publishes new automation products and service offerings. Assesses the automation needs of the IT organization and produces the needed automation platform solutions that enable dev teams to accelerate their speed to value. Core responsibilities are related to developing automation strategy and the corresponding operational processes needed to support. Can lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates.
- 4 or more years of technical experience with automation platforms
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
- Experience working on an Agile product team
- Azure certifications
- GCP certifications
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top