Associate Actuary Opportunities
- Louisville, KY
The Associate Actuary, General provides actuarial support across a broad range of actuarial and business needs for specific product lines. The Associate Actuary, General work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Associate Actuary, General may be responsible for any combination of valuation, pricing, analytics, forecasting, risk, compliance, and operations. Begins to influence department's strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) designation
- Meets eligibility requirements for Humana's Actuarial Professional Development Program (APDP)
- Strong communication
- Willingness to relocate to Louisville, Green Bay, Milwaukee or Chicago, depending on the specific job opportunity available. The majority of new opportunities are typically in Louisville or Green Bay. Specific jobs will be available for work at home candidates.
- Experience working in multiple actuarial disciplines
- 5+ years of actuarial experience
- Humana will have opportunities at this level throughout the year and this requisition is being used as a general posting for all Associate Actuary jobs.
- As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making. If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews once new positions open up.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top