Actuarial Analyst 2 Opportunities
- Louisville, KY
The Actuarial Analyst 2, General provides actuarial support across a broad range of actuarial and business needs for specific product lines. The Actuarial Analyst 2, General work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Actuarial Analyst 2, General may be responsible for any combination of valuation, pricing, analytics, forecasting, risk, compliance, and operations. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Successful completion of at least 3 actuarial exams
- Meets requirements for Humana's Actuarial Professional Development Program (APDP)
- Strong communication
- Several years of full time actuarial experience (preferably in an actuarial role in the healthcare industry)
- Willingness to relocate to Louisville, Green Bay, Milwaukee or Chicago, depending on the specific job opportunity available. The majority of new opportunities are typically in Louisville or Green Bay.
- Strong technical skills (Excel, SQL, SAS, etc)
- Humana does not offer via sponsorship at the Actuarial Analyst 2 level.
- Humana will have opportunities at this level throughout the year and this requisition is being used as a general posting for all Actuarial Analyst2 jobs.
- As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making. If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top