2021 Healthcare Leadership Rotational Program
- Louisville, KY
Successfully navigating the healthcare industry and advancing our Integrated Care Delivery 2.0 strategy to provide consumer-centric, integrated healthcare to help the millions of members we serve achieve their best health requires new capabilities of business leaders. We are looking for talented people who are innovative, agile learners who have a high degree of emotional intelligence, and are excited to tackle the ambiguous world of healthcare. We are looking for high potential talent driven by purpose.
The Healthcare Leadership Rotational Program is designed to develop leaders with enterprise-wide thinking through a structured 3 year program that rotates participants through strategy, finance, operations and digital health & analytics experiences within Humana.
Working with senior leaders throughout the company, participants in this program will receive critical experience building opportunities in key strategic initiatives around integrated care delivery as they develop a broad understanding of the healthcare industry. At the same time, Humana will benefit from leveraging outside-in thinking to advance our strategy while developing a pipeline of mid-career professionals with strategic enterprise thinking.
The Healthcare Leadership Rotation is a 3 year commitment which will include at least 3 rotations starting in Strategy and any of the following additional areas: Finance, Core Operations, Digital Health and Analytics, Home Solutions, and/or Market Operations.
This program provides a unique opportunity for talented professionals to gain critical experience building opportunities in key strategic initiatives and platform to develop a broad understanding of integrated healthcare industry. In this role you will receive focused mentoring and sponsorship from senior leaders for accelerated career growth.
- Master's degree (e.g. MBA, MPH, MHA)
- 3+ years of work experience prior to beginning graduate school, healthcare experience is preferred
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Commitment to innovative thought, strategic thinking, and making a difference
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to influence and partner with senior leadership
- Strong intellectual curiosity, with ability to challenge the status quo
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to translate business acumen into meaningful customer outcomes
- The 1st rotation will be located in the Corporate Office in Louisville, KY on the Strategy Team
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Back to top