HRT is seeking highly motivated full-time students for our compact winter internship program January 2-19, 2018.
- A very fast paced 3 week internship training program to give you an introduction to all technical facets of the algorithmic trading industry
- Independent programming projects in Python and C++
- Tech talks
- You are a full-time student in a Quantitative, Computer Science, or related program
- You have experience with either:
- Programming in an object oriented language (C++ a plus) or
- Statistical analysis / numerical programming / machine learning in Python, R, or MATLAB
- A passion for technology
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Hudson River Trading brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
At HRT we are mathematicians, computer scientists, statisticians, physicists and engineers. We research and develop automated trading algorithms using advanced mathematical techniques. We have a fun and casual office atmosphere, but everyone works diligently to get the job done. We boast a flat management structure as all our people are motivated by the excitement of being at the forefront of the automated trading world. No politics or red tape impede the generation or implementation of ideas.
See Inside the Office of Hudson River Trading
Back to top