Treasury Operations Analyst
- New York, NY
The Treasury Operations Analyst is responsible for firmwide treasury operations at Hudson River Trading (HRT). The role will involve cross-team collaboration within HRT to manage capital movements and maintain banking operations. An ideal candidate must have an interest in financial technology, capital markets, risk management, and process improvement and have the ability to apply critical thinking to optimize the daily operations of the Treasury function.
- Bank account management, including opening and closing bank accounts globally; update bank account signer changes; and assist with the administration of online banking platforms
- Enter payments through various banking portals around the world while showing strong understanding of requirements and payment types domestically and international
- Coordinate with banking partners and internal teams to monitor and manage external compliance requests
- Support vendor management verification process
- Facilitating audit inquiries and other ad hoc requests
- Monitor and track bank signatory changes annually for HRT bank accounts and support in completing the FBAR filing process
- Collaborate on system implementation projects to improve automation
- Support senior Treasury team members with other department initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field required
- 2+ years of experience in relevant or similar roles, including accounting or finance, preferably in Treasury
- Strong organizational skills and familiarity with bank account related documentation
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of both domestic and foreign KYC banking requirements
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
Hudson River Trading (HRT) brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
At HRT we come from all sorts of backgrounds: mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics, and engineering. We’re a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automated trading. Our culture celebrates great ideas whether they come from HRT veterans or new hires. At HRT we’re friends and colleagues, whether we are sharing a meal, playing the latest board game, or writing elegant code. We embrace a culture of togetherness that extends far beyond the walls of our office.
Seem like something you might be interested in? Our goal is to find the best people and bring them together to do great work in a place where everyone is valued. HRT is proud of our diverse staff; we have offices all over the globe and benefit from our varied and unique perspectives. HRT is an equal opportunity employer; so whoever you are we’d love to get to know you.
Back to top