TradeOps Developer - Singapore (Python)
- Excellent design, debugging, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Some experience in C++ and Python is great (not required), but good CS fundamentals and enthusiasm about learning C++ and Python is required
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems (we use Linux), system/processor performance, and network communication
- You attained a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or have commensurate experience
- You are adept in at least one higher level language such as Python
- You have a working knowledge of C++ or C
- You can analyze and fix problems quickly
- You can look at code, figure out how it works, and how to make it better
- You really like to work with people who challenge you and make you better at what you do
- You have excellent communication skills and a willingness to admit mistakes
- You can make difficult decisions under time pressure
HRT is first and foremost a math and technology firm. We pride ourselves on having created a work environment that comfortably blends the laid back feeling of a dot-com, the imagination of a startup, the excitement of a trading floor and the intellectual stimulation of a think tank. This unique culture is specifically designed to foster creativity and cooperation.
We have a fun and casual office atmosphere, but everyone works diligently to get the job done. We boast a flat management structure as all our people are motivated by the excitement of being at the forefront of the automated trading world. No politics or red tape exist to impede the generation or implementation of ideas. One of our greatest values is work-life balance, so we offer our employees a wide range of benefits.
Back to top