Business Operations Manager - Singapore
Hudson River Trading is hiring a Business Operations Manager for its Singapore office. The position offers outstanding room for growth and a unique opportunity to be exposed to the inner workings of a successful automated trading firm. We are looking for up-and-coming analysts who love being challenged and want to make an immediate and tangible impact.
The right candidate will be an enthusiastic learner with an interest in automated trading. You will be exposed to the firm’s business operations, including trading operations, project management, compliance, accounting and clearing. In this role you can always expect to be challenged by the ever-changing financial markets, and find yourself solving challenging problems in an extremely fast-paced, real-time environment.
- Manage brokerage and clearing relationships.
- Manage exchange relationships.
- Acquire relevant market and reference data.
- Research new markets for potential trading opportunities.
- Track and manage exchange upgrades and new market onboarding.
- Track and manage regulatory changes - work with legal and compliance on implementation.
- 5+ years of experience at an exchange, broker dealer, or proprietary trading firm.
- Deep understanding of futures and options required.
- Deep understanding of Asia Pacific exchanges required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and desire to see complex projects from concept to completion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work across disciplines, and quickly transition from one project to another.
- Technical skills (Unix, Python) are a plus.
Hudson River Trading (HRT) brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
At HRT we come from all sorts of backgrounds: mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics, and engineering. We’re a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automated trading. Our culture celebrates great ideas whether they come from HRT veterans or new hires. At HRT we’re friends and colleagues, whether we are sharing a meal, playing the latest board game, or writing elegant code. We embrace a culture of togetherness that extends far beyond the walls of our office.
Seem like something you might be interested in? Our goal is to find the best people and bring them together to do great work in a place where everyone is valued. HRT is proud of our diverse staff; we have offices all over the globe and benefit from our varied and unique perspectives. HRT is an equal opportunity employer; so whoever you are we’d love to get to know you.
Back to top