Algo Strategy Developer
Algo Developers are responsible for building and maintaining the models that drive our trading. A typical day involves applying rigorous statistical analysis to vast quantities of market and financial data to produce provably predictive trading models. You will run models live on our high-performance trading infrastructure, and analyze their daily performance to maintain ongoing profitability. Working in close collaboration with fellow algo developers and core developers, you will research, develop, and test novel order execution and model training methods to increase trading efficiency.
- Brilliant analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work creatively and independently on long-term technical problems
- Familiarity with the C++ programming language
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Math, CS, Stats, Physics, or related field
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- You can analyze and fix problems quickly
- You learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
Hudson River Trading brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
At HRT we are mathematicians, computer scientists, statisticians, physicists and engineers. We research and develop automated trading algorithms using advanced mathematical techniques. We have a fun and casual office atmosphere, but everyone works diligently to get the job done. We boast a flat management structure as all our people are motivated by the excitement of being at the forefront of the automated trading world. No politics or red tape impede the generation or implementation of ideas.
See Inside the Office of Hudson River Trading
Back to top