Video Content Production Intern
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Hudl is looking for two Video Content Production Interns who are ready to make a big impact on the sports community. Millions of highlight-worthy clips are uploaded to Hudl every year and we want to showcase the best stories and moments.
You will spend 20 hours a week touching every aspect of our Hudl highlights driven content production. You will not only search for content on both the Hudl platform and other third party applications but you’ll also spend time creating and editing content for Hudl and other media outlets.
- edit video highlights. Whether it’s for social channels like Facebook and Twitter, or for Hudl users. Editing compelling content is at the core of this position.
- discover new content. You’ll spend time searching for cool highlights and stories in Hudl and third party publications.
- collaborate with producers and creative leads. Be ready to push yourself and our content to the limits by constantly thinking of new ways to present amateur sports highlights.
- engage with fans and athletes of amateur sports. You’ll write copy for the Hudl feed posts, social media posts, and blogs. You’ll help decide where to push Hudl content, which platform to use and reach out to media outlets to increase content distribution.
- work in a fast paced environment. We like to move fast and constantly improve our processes.
- creative. New content ideas and strategies should be constantly twirling in your mind.
- a sports fan. Presenting content with an editorial angle or relevant storyline is a must.
- experienced with editing and graphics software. Be ready to jump into the Adobe Creative Suite and show us what you’re made of.
- dedicated to video content creation and distribution. Follow media outlets and other content creators to get fresh ideas and new strategies.
- a difference maker. This role requires someone that is ready to make a big impact by building an audience around Hudl curated content.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. We'll offer you real challenges and problems to solve.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.
Back to top