Software Quality Analyst Internship
We're looking for Software Quality Analyst interns to join us in Lincoln, Nebraska. Hudl interns help build applications that make an impact for our users and on our business.
- You love tech and you have the skills to prove it. You love software and are fascinated by cutting edge hardware. You know which companies are creating novel solutions to hard problems with technology.
- You never stop learning and you’re naturally curious. You’re hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and you can show us how you’ve used that to improve how you work or study. You don’t stop with the obvious but instead think about what might happen in the extreme cases. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper to learn more. When you’re using a new app, you find yourself criticizing the ways it could be better. In fact, you find yourself doing that all the time.
- You’re empathetic. You may have never been a coach, athlete, or recruiter, but you could think like one when it comes to using Hudl. You think critically about their experience and understand that there is more than one way to do things.
Things You’ll Do
- You’ll manually test. Great software always has a great tester behind it. You’ll write test plans and documentation for brand new features and enhancements. You’ll test normal user paths and find edge-cases on web and mobile clients.
- You’ll deploy code directly to production, a lot. That's right, QA does the deploying at Hudl and we average a dozen pushes to production each day. Ultimately, you’ll have the final word about when a feature is done and ready to be in the hands of millions of users around the globe.
- You’ll be an integral part of the team. As a QA, you won’t just be responsible for testing. You’ll be involved in the planning and development of a feature from the start. You’ll work side-by-side with talented Developers, Designers, and Product Managers every day making sure Hudl is a product our customers will actually use. Everyone on your team is responsible for quality, but you’ll show them the way.
- You’ll move fast. And, your role will be ever-changing. You’ll do a lot in one day. You’ll create and execute test plans, write automated test scripts, update documentation, talk with users, and deploy. You might take a look at a data set to analyze trends and come to solutions, you might participate in a design and sketch session. We like fast - it’s the best way to get insights from our users and make smart decisions as quickly as possible.
It doesn’t stop there; we’ve seen QA Interns become full-time Quality Analysts, Quality Engineers and Developers here at Hudl. We’re all about helping our interns reach that next level.
Back to top